|❤ Skin Food Aloe Vera Cleansing Water ❤|
Skin Food Aloe Vera Cleansing Water 200ml
Description: A Cleansing Water that contains aloe and cucumber ingredients, excellent in hydrating and soothing gently removes makeup without irritating skin, leaving it supple and fresh.How to use it?
- Using Cotton Pad, wipe gently over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.
- I use it on my day and night skin care routine every time.
- For eye make up remover, closing my eyes, I gently wipe it over my eyelids and lashes to remove the eyeliner and mascara.
So what's to ❤ about the Skin Food Aloe Vera Cleansing Water?
- The product's ingredients were aptly recommended to sooth and to heal my sensitive, and combination skin type.
- There's no stinging and reddening after feel and effect.
|❤ Skin Food Wildberry Milk Cleansing Cream (Moist) ❤|
Description: This moisturizing cleansing cream combines lively wild berry extract with smooth milk extract to wash away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving the skin soft and supple.How to use it?
- I use it after the Aloe Vera Cleansing Water.
- With wet face, I get an ample amount, and dabbed it all over, my cheeks, my T-zones (forehead, nose, and chin), and even my neck area, then gently spread it all over by doing a circular massage.
- There's an option to tissue off, but I prefer washing it off. It's recommended to wash it with lukewarm water, sometimes I do, sometimes not. It's actually all the same to me. Washing it with lukewarm water, removes the sort of invisible water-proof effect on you face, because the moisture sorts of repel the water, so your face actually looks shiny after using it, but without the greasy feel.
So what's to ❤ about the Skin Food Wildberry Milk Cleansing Cream Moist?
- It's gentle yet effective way to cleanse my face.
- It leaves a mild, clean scent.
- It truly leaves my face soft, and ready for exfoliation, to thoroughly removes dead skin cells, and the unsightly white & black heads on my nose and skin. Gently with my fingertips, I massage those areas, and they just come off, and can easily be washed off with water. Alternately, I use a facial cloth to better exfoliate my face.
- You don't really have to use a lot of the product to get those great benefits, so it's a value for money treat.
|❤ Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Water Jelly Essence ❤|
Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Water Jelly Essence
Description: A moisturizing essence gel containing lettuce and cucumber extracts rich in moisture, minerals, and vitamins. Its cool texture absorbs gradually to relieve skin irritation and provide prolonged moisture to skin.How to use it?
- After toner (Avon Naturals Oil Control Toner with Green Tea Extract), I applied it all over my face.
- I've been told by Skin Food lady to keep it in the refrigerator, for that even more refreshed and moisturized feel. I happily oblige. ;-D So true!
|❤ Skin Food Olive Mask ❤|
|Skin Food Olive Mask Photo Credit: Skin Food Official Site|
Skin Food Olive Mask
Description: A mask pack that is applied thinly and keeps moisture onto the skin to relieve severe dryness, flakiness, and puffiness with Spanish olive oil.
How to use it?
- Depending on your skin type, you can use it once or twice per week. I prefer to use it twice a week. ;-D The sample pack I got during the Skin Food Fair, can be for 2 applications.
- Apply all over the face, and massage gently.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- I've led to believe that if it has Olive Oil then it must be good! :-D So it seems with the Olive Mask. :-D
- I love that it has micro beads with it for that extra exfoliating while moisturizing at the same time benefits in one application!
- Superb moisturizing minus greasy feel = perfection! :-D
With SkinFood, Pimple Be Gone... :-D
|July 9, 2011 Update: The pimple zone I was lamenting about...then, & now (only with moisturizer, no BB Cream) ;-D|
Overall, the SkinFood products recommended to me are basically for my surprisingly sensitive skin. I used to think that I have dry skin, then twice that I visited Skin Food, the salesperson tells me otherwise. Okay, it's settle then, I have a combination and sensitive skin type. Basically, I don't want my skin to be high maintenance, and I pray that those acne break outs won't go back. So far, these awesome Skin Food products work together to sooth, and to heal my skin,so that I hope that I can just go back to be that no frills kind of gal. I'm actually testing the water, sometimes, after the Aloe Vera Cleansing Water, I use my old facial wash, then see if I'll have break outs, so far, so good. I also found an Anti-Acne Cream (Adapalene Differin 0.1%) that I can SOS every time, for those stubborn big and red zits. Just to say though, that I used very little of it since then. Ultimately, a skin care regimen that works for me is just part of the package to get that healthy, radiantly glowing skin, I also have to do my share of getting a goodnight sleep (means minimal Korean drama overnighter ;-P), eating healthy by over loading my self with anti-oxidants (oh! goody!:-D), and getting that so elusive workout routine that I would happily commit my self. ;-D Oh well, so far, so good... ✌
Description Credits: Skin Food Official Site
Description Credits: Skin Food Official Site