Annyeonghaseyo! After almost three weeks of vacationing (traveling + spa here and there), I'm delightfully enjoying the return of d.i.y. pampering with Korean lovelies. Although, it's been a while since I indulged on Etude House's, but I'm swayed to do it more often now. Truth be told, although everything is so artfully packaged and prettily presented , not to mention that Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho used to be their mainstay endorsers (and I'm a die hard fan!), I didn't really take time to check out their skincare lines. Personally, I feel that I'm too noona-ish for their target market to join in the whole fanfare of being princessy and all. Haha! That's just also me sourgraping because SM Pampanga where a branch is located, is a mall that we don't frequent at all. But thankfully, I find myself being gifted with Etude House's products. My recent was from my favorite Korean eBay Seller, BHappywithMe. I bought a lot again (as in! ;-D), so for my freebies, she gifted me travel sets of Etude House Moistfull Collagen and Aloe Moistfull Soothing Collagen lines, plus a lot more. Moistfull skin care line in this summer heat? Why not? So I'm trying the line, slowly but surely starting off with the Moistfull Mask.
How to use?
|Etude House Moistfull Collagen Skin Care Kit comes with a Facial Freshener, Emulsion, Essence, Cream and Eye Cream|
|Etude House Moistfull Mask sells online for Php 50|
|Directions etc. are in Hangul, no visual guides too on how to use, but fret not...I'm an adept Korean Mask Sheets ++ user.|
- After washing the face, apply toner, pat dry.
- Make sure to keep hair off the face, put on the mask.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Take off.
- If there are remaining essence on the packet, apply, massage, and leave on.
- No need to rinse off.
- Depending on skin type, you can opt to proceed to your usual skin care line (emulsion, serum, cream, etc.) Personally, collagen/moisturizing masks of all sorts and brands will leave the skin uber dewy and moisturize, so I'm content to take a break on my usual moisturizers.
|Before. Fresh off the shower, cosmetics free.|
It leaves a cooling and refreshing feel minus stinging. I love. After 20 minutes, I wanted to keep it longer since surprisingly it's not completely dried up, but I have to leave, so I took it off. There were a palmful of essence left in the packet, so I applied it, and tada! I'm moistfull! ;-D
|It has a soothing and calming effect. And instantly clears away my dry patches near my mouth and lower cheek (because for the past weeks because of hurried morning travels, I skipped on my moisturizers, and my usual oily skin type turns to dry).|
|Finally, someone came and was free to take my photo, instead of d.i.y. shots, so this is a better photo documentation (in terms of pixels etc.), taken with flash. I'm dewy, and glowing. ;-D|
- Everything. ;-D I applied it in the middle of a extremely sunny day bereft of airconditioning, but it didn't feel too rich, and too greasy at all. It's as if I'm just wearing a healthy glow.
- No breakouts. I have a sensitive skin, so I can instantly see any adverse reactions, so I can usually tell right away if something is aptly suited or not. This one is definitely fine.
- It's reasonably priced online (Php 50) and the upgraded Moistfull Collagen Mask in store sells for Php 98.
- None that I can think of.
Overall, luckily, I have another mask, so I'm giving it a try after a few days, and then get more online. And I can also try indulging into the upgraded Collagen available in-stores. Gradually, I can also incorporate the Etude House Moistfull Collagen lines in my night skin care routine. I'll let you know asap. In the end, I'm not too old to be an Etude House princess every so often. ;-D