|The Skin Shop Recovery Real Mucin Pure Pack 100g 18,000 KRW ($17)|
|Unlike the two (Recovery Solution Cream & Premium Secret BB Cream), this one comes in a no frills pout.|
Ingredients: 30% Filtered Snail Mucus, White Clay Extract, Guava Extract, and the HS Complex (Pearl Powder, Licorice Extract, Mung Beans, Scutellaria Baicalensis, Sophora Root, Peony)
How to use: I actually asked The Skin Shop directly on this, because I was confused on the claim as an "All Day Shield", I thought it was a day moisturizer. Apparently it's a sleeping pack, or a night cream that you leave on, and wash off the morning. ;-D
- Apply as part of night time skin care routine. Depending on your skin type, you can use it after your night moisturizer. Or if you're a bit on the oily side, you can skip your moisturizer in place of Real Mucin Pack.
- Rinse off in the morning.
|The consistency is just your usual moisturizer, rich & cream, in milkish color. Nicely scented in mild fruity/citrusy scent similar with the Recovery Solution Cream.|
What's to ❤?
- Value for money. It is priced KRW18000 ($17 or Php700), for a mask and a makeshift night moisturizer with a snail cream, it's a reasonable investment.
- It's really a gentle and mild cream, even sometimes I overindulge, and use more than needed, it doesn't leave stinging feel. It is great for the early twenties, and for those who don't really need dramatic results and just needs a pampering night mask with reinforced benefit of skin regeneration.
- It's also mildly scented somewhat fruity/citrusy, same actually with the Recovery Solution, but it doesn't leave out harsh fumes so you don't really smell it once it's in your face.
- It delivers the promise of moisturizing, leaving skin soft and supple the next day without skin irritations and breakouts, at least for me. I've been using it every other day for the past weeks, and then in between, I try out other masks (haha). Just to give you a break, I won't show any of my photos today, I have several already on the previous posts, with and without makeup. ^^
Neutral: It has a richer moisturizing feel. So you'll actually feel and see that you're shining while with it for a few minutes until the formula will be absorbed. I guess it's fine since you're about to sleep anyway.
- Not yet sold locally in the Philippines. You have to get in online here or in Watson's in other asian countries.
I was thrilled that the second time the brand sent me product for reviews, they included the Real Mucin Pack. So now, I have the complete line with the golden brown packaging. Trivial, but uber nice, just look at them, all glitzy and regal. ;-D
|My precious...The Skin Shop Recovery Skin Care Snail Cream Line and Premium Secret BB Cream|
For more details about The Skin Shop and seasonal promotions and giveaways, please check out their official FB Page and mine too. ^^
Disclaimer: These items are sent to me by The Skin Shop as part of their product review campaign. Ravings/Rantings are mine from my actual experience while using them. I won't be receiving any monetary compensation for this post.