|Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On BK999 Php 795|
|It has this unique applicator solid comb, which has two varying size of teeth comb, one for definition and other for more separated lashes per se.|
|Although, not much difference in terms of volume. Except that the mascara provided a more intense black shade.|
|So true! There's a dramatic difference with my before and after look! Please note that I didn't even curl my lashes. :-D|
Achieves lustrous, high-impact, super ultra-thick lashes in a single stroke! A volume-building mascara that lets you achieve desired thickness with a double comb.What's to ❤?
- Can curl or even hold curls for that matter. I don't curl my lashes because I tend to get red eyes after. :( But thankfully, this one does a dramatic lifting/curling and lengthening.
- Non eye irritant. Even amidst my klutzy eye poking experiences while sweeping the brush over my lashes. LoL.
- It's smudge proof. Once it dries and settles, they're here to stay. They don't even smudge my eye glasses unlike others, because of the sudden increase in lengths, my lashes can reach my eye glasses.
Neutral on Volume: Except for the lashes to be more defined with the intense black shade. I don't see dramatic difference in terms of volume. Do you?
What's not to ❤?
- I don't know, if it's my amateurish skills, but when I used the comb, it tends to be wet than usual, and tends to clump. So I actually comb, wait, comb, and wait, until the formula settles. My previous try, I used another mascara brush to separate the lashes, it works fine.
- I find it time consuming to apply, fine with me, most of the time, since I have a time to spare. So it's not really a single stroke application. But no frills me junkie is a bit complaining.
- It's a bit challenging to remove, as in. I used three brands of oil-based makeup remover. I'll make an update which of them actually does the job best.
|Round Eyes ala Bambi Eyes and all (Thanks for the pretty author of Squeeze the Pug for the greatest compliment ever for my eyes!), while wearing the Majolica Majorca Mascara! ;-D|