|Etude House So Lovely (indeed! ;-D) Allover Spray Php 378.|
|Sparkling Watery Fruity Floral Scent for Body, Room & Fabric, Shoes & Bags et al. :-D|
The product is "so lovely" indeed! It's an all over spray literally as a body fragrance, and air and odor freshener.
Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Vita-Mineral Nano Water Moisture, Fruit Extract and Mineral Complex
Source: Google Image from www.beautytrain.onsugar.com
|Comes with a Trigger Atomizer Sprayer. Nice. ;-D|
- I super *heart* the scent. Need I say much?;-D
- It's very light to wear, no oily/greasy feel on the skin. I prefer to spray my clothes when wearing spray, that's why I'm a bit careful to note that it's not oil-based, otherwise it will leave a stain on the fabric. Considering that this works as a fabric refresher at the same time, it sure doesn't stain.
- The Trigger Sprayer looks so cute, a great addition to one's dresser. Friendly reminder to yours truly, to return the safely lock all the time. There's a small black lock in between that can prevent spraying, and so as to avoid Chase accidentally being trigger-happy with it. ;-D
- Although the sprayer is aesthetically functional, it's not so handy. It's more for a home spritzing use only, so I actually need to transfer it on a smaller atomizer, if I want to smell so lovely, all day long.
- It's a bit pricey for a 150ml bottle. For that amount, you can actually get an authentic 237ml Victoria's Secret or Bath & Body Works for online sellers, and several in Nepo Mall here in Angeles City.
Lasting Effect: Neutral
Will I repurchase? I truly love the scent. Before getting this, I'm so tempted to spray the Hair Moist Mist all over. Haha. Now that I found this, yes, I'll repurchase in a heartbeat! ;-D