|I featured a prelude of the Avon BB Cream here. Intro price at Php 289 for 18g.|
|The Product Description is actually tempting, and convincing, because of those healthy promises. And Avon is known to be suitable for Asian Skins.|
|I'm not an expert, but these are the listed ingredients of the Avon BB cream.|
|Swatches of Avon BB Cream vs. The Skin Shop Premium Secret BB Cream. Forgive my liquid eyeliner, I think it smudged, and was not yet dried enough. But yes, the BB cream can provide light to medium coverage.|
- It's actually very sheer when applied, it leaves a lightweight/no greasy feel.
- It's easy to blend. The light shade is appropriate for my skin tone.
- The coverage is light to medium.
- I don't know if it's a listed benefit, but it sort of has of sebum control effect.
- The packaging is handy, great for on the go applications.
- It has two shades available.
- It's still a bit pricey with its SRP regular price at Php 399.
- I have breakouts.
- Even if I did't have, I'll still be a bit selected on using it because of relatively low SPF 20/PA ++ level offering.