|The Face Shop Black Head Ex Charcoal Nose Pore Strip ;-D|
I wouldn't dwell on the ins and outs of the nose pore care product, because I already novelized it in my Baviphat's post.
|Here's how to apply The Face Shop Charcoal Pore Strip. ;-D|
- Apply it in on damp nose area, not wet.
- To get the maximum results, it is best to prep your pores to open up, by applying a damp warm towel to the nose area.
|White Heads? Present!|
Baviphat vs. The Face Shop's Nose Pore Strip
- The Face Shop is stickier, hence created a more vacuum feel.
- In effect, The Shop is more painful to remove. I pulled it very quickly, but I still got teary eyed. No pain, no gain! ;-D
- I think that if only I would have found out earlier how to use the Baviphat's, I would have gotten better results from the product, considering that it's been a while since I treated my nose area. It's just that I accidentally touch the outside part of the patch with wet hands while applying it, although I let it stay out longer to dry it out. So in the end, The Face Shop's Ex Charcoal Pore Strip proved to be more effective. ;-D