|Baviphat Charcoal Pore Tightening Nose Patch|
|Baviphat Charcoal Pore Tightening Nose Patch :-D Ebay Buy it Now Price at Php 29 :-D|
- Charcoal Powder - known for detoxifying properties without the drying effect; when absorbed by the skin, it draws out oil and dirt that may clog the pores.
- Witch Hazel Extract - known for its astringent properties,and pore minimizing.
|How to apply Nose Patch Guide from The Face Shop Nose Patch. :-D|
- Moisten the nose area, and part of your cheeks. It should not be dripping wet.
- It's important to dry your hands. Remove the patch from the clear plastic. It will show the shiny side of the pore strip. It's the part you will apply to your nose.
- Apply gradually the strip, start it with the tip of your nose, and spreading it tightly over the whole area. Moisten the area if needed while making sure to avoid wetting the outer side of the patch during application. It needs to stick to the skin creating a suction-like effect for best effect.
- Leave it for 10-15 mins, you'll feel it harden.
- Pull with force, as fast as you can! ;-D
|My Used Baviphat Nose Patch.|
|My Precious...Before and After :-D|
What's to ❤ about Baviphat Nose Pore Tightening Nose Patch?
- It really works, if used properly! ;-D
- Value for money - for my case, I think that I can already get the maximum benefits by using it twice a month, or even once a month.
- Almost no mess application (just make sure you don't touch the outer side of the patch with wet hands)
What's not to ❤?
- No instruction on the packet, or even after care routine.
- Has tendency not to be effective, if applied otherwise, and considering that it doesn't have printed instructions to begin with (benefit of the doubt since it was sold by piece, a full box might contain the instructions)
- Not available locally, only through online sellers (needs to buy several items from one seller to save on shipping)
Overall, now that I consider myself a master of nose patch application, I'll definitely want to use this again for maintenance.