Avon Lip Gloss Crystal Coral priced @Php 375 :-D
|To complete my photo finish dolled-up look, I used Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss! ;-D|
- My mom has super sensitive skin, and so far one of the few lipstick brands she can wear without getting reactions is the Avon Smooth Mineral lines. So I was happy when Avon extended the Smooth Minerals lines to lip gloss, because I'm more keen on collecting them, than lipsticks. I think it's easier to pull off a glam look with its no frills application. It could be placebo effect, but if it's Minerals' based, then it must be good for the skin. ;-D
- Despite the thick consistency of the formula, once applied with the handy applicator brush, it easily glides to provide a barely there color and feel.
- I love the color (Crystal Coral) because it's very versatile to wear.
- It creates an overall look of softer and plumper lips.
- The packaging is kind of bulky.
- And personally, I'll have a hard time finishing the 3ml sizing before the product reach its best before date.
Overall, with it living up to its product features, it offers value for money with the price point that I got it (around Php 199 less FD discount ;-P, not the Php 375 SRP). At the sale price point, I'm willing to consider, but I'll get a different, and bolder color, for added variety. I usually prefer my lip gloss minty, so with its regular selling price, I can already get another brand, with the same nourishing and moisturizing benefits, in a much handy packaging. ;-D