I'm absolutely in love with Picnik! I love how the ease in photo editing and stuff allowed me to explore my creativity. Although, I'm still half-hearted on my creative prowess. :-(...awww. Nonetheless, picnik allows me at least to work on my shortcoming as an artist. (haha :-D...because of blogging, I proudly consider myself as an artist! ✌ )
Here's another logo I made from Picnik, although I used only the regular features open to all members here. The feature I love best on the premium account is the Curves feature in the Create tab.
|Working Blog Logo from Picnik with Basic Features|
- I wish I can work on multiple pictures at a time, especially if I will do single effect.
- I wish there are folder per projects, just to make organizing and finding photos in the library easier.
- I wish I can just add watermark, copyright my name on several photos, and not do insert text and insert sticker of the copyright logo one picture at a time, such that I don't have to upload them to Picasa, then upload them to iPhoto again (tediously, that's how I was able to put a watermark on my recent photos).
- I wish I can put together and mix together photos like layering or like my super trusted MS Powerpoint.
- I wish that the Help, Support and FAQ will be included in one of the tabs in the menu options.
So far, that's it for now... I will talk more about Picnik Premium soon, as I solidify my working relationship with it.