Heading off to Clarkfield Pampanga anytime soon...just in time for the upcoming 2011 Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival (February 11 to 13), or just wanting to dine and unwind any day of the week? Happily, my family just found the perfect away from home, get away destination, and it's happily located few kilometers away from home. Oh well! It just give us the feeling of taking a family trip, when in fact it's just conveniently within our city. :-) Welcome to Hotel Vida!
We ❤ Hotel Vida because...
|Please click on the image to go to the official site of Hotel Vida Clark|
- The staffs are very friendly, accommodating & competent!
- The facilities are not just nice on the pictures, they're actually even better in person!
- The food in SALT, the in-house restaurant, actually taste great and are prized reasonably vs. your average hotel food. So we can actually indulge on getting our meals in the hotel, and not going outside just to take our meals.
- Their Widus Circle, their membership club, is totally worth it! At Php 6,500 ($145+) for the year which gives the member a free stay at their Jr. Suite, 20% discount on food, free 1 session of 45 minutes massage at their spa, free use of gym, free use of swimming pool for member plus 3 guests, free cake, and a whole lot more! Although for the first year, the one night hotel accommodation does not include free breakfast. The second year or renewal of membership would include free breakfast for 2. We really love it, hence, we actually availed of the early renewal! :-) Guaranteed no scam, no irritating follow-ups, meeting, one time offer speech. It's just your one of the amazing, value for money advance spending for your everyday vacation trips. And then the there is also a superb after-sales service!!! P.S. Just in case you decided to join, they have a referral program, where in one gets Php500 gift certificate for food etc., please don't forget to mention me as your source (Des Doligosa) ! Pretty please. ;-P
- And most importantly, it serves Korean food! ✌ Saranghae! I ❤! I love my Korean dish sometimes sweet, but mostly hot & spicy like SALT's Budae Jjigae.
|Hotel Vida Main Building during our November 2010 stay|
|My Son's favorite swim place - Hotel Vida! The lounges are cozy and relaxing. The slide is must-try for young and young at hearts! :-)|
|Our Jr. Suite Rm at Hotel Vida...we're all feeling at home! :-)|
|Dining at Hotel Vida's Salt|