I won't even start to pretent to be an expert in Korean Culture, because what I know about is mainly from my Korean Drama obsession! I haven't even been to Seoul for goodness sake! I know common Korean phrases because of the Kdramas I so watch passionately! So what makes me write about a basic topic about it?! Oh well! It's basically my fascination with the culture that my love-hate relationship with it progressed over the years! And when you're in that position, you just suddenly found yourself "expert" about it! I just know because I ♥ everything (well, almost!) about the Korean Culture! That by the way is what Hallyu wave supposedly means!
|I ❤ Lee Joon Gi|
- The Sign ✌...I just have to do it too! :-)
So what's with the ✌ Peace Sign mostly during photo opportunities for most Koreans?
In my readings, I actually didn't find a definite answer about it...but below are the possibilities!
- Simply says Peace! ... oh how Peace loving they are! :-)
- They say it's actually for V- Victory!
- They say it's sign of the chopsticks..."will eat later or in a while...because we can!"
- They say it's just basically another version of saying "Cheese"!
Oh well, nonetheless, I find it refreshing and just makes me more the happy "Me" during photo opportunities! :-)
|Saranghae ❤ everyone!!!|
Gom Bae !!! Cheers ;-)