|Click on the picture to visit official Samsung Site|
I'm not really a techie expert...but I have to tell moms out there, that this is actually a very user friendly phone. I was hesitant at first to shift brands, since I've been a Sony Ericsson User for almost 5 years! I'm a person who gets confused with Nokia phones since I've been used to the features of my SE phones. But transitioning to the Samsung Corby Wi-fi is very easy! :-) Just this specific phone unit though, that's why I wanted to talk about it. Because, I'm also using my hubby's Omnia, it's supposedly a better and a higher version, but when I use it to browse the Net, I have to restart it, do multiple touches on the buttons...sorry, but if it's for mobile browsing, I'm not really a fan of Omnia right now.
So why I'm in ♥ much with the Samsung Corby Wifi?
- It's truly value for money! :-) ...you can even get it for free if you upgrade your plan from 350 to plan 600 (via Sun Cellular) or get it at around Php 6500 ($145)!
- My choice for being Chic & Sassy! --comes with 3 replaceable covers! :-)...the fonts and display are so cool! :-)
- For a touch screen phone (actually my first!), it's surprisingly very user friendly! :-) -- calling, texting and other phone features!
- Mobile Web browsing made easy! :-)...Facebook, Yahoo!, Twitter, even my daily dose of Korean updates via Dramabeans...there's an option to open in new page, just in case the navigation button/link seems to be displayed too small, hence, harder to select via touch!
- Lastly, I feel so Beautiful! ♥ --well, it's actually a similar phone unit that my favorite Korean Drama "You're Beautiful!" features! :-) plus my favorite Korean Actor, Jang Keun Seuk, endorses it!...found another reason to be in l♥ve much with Korean Culture :-)
Cheers to my new toy phone, Samsung Corby Wi-fi! It's certified mommy tested! :-)
Get yours now at Amazon. ♥♥♥