We ♥ Parties! So I'm saying it over & over again! :-)...This was yet another exciting party I helped out in the making. It's my nephew's (Gabe) 1st Bday Party. I'm much involved in the planning as his mom, my sister. The venue, food,cake & giveaways were basically sourced from the same suppliers as my Chase's Justice League Theme Party except for the items we got from the US on Chase's birthday. As always, we really went out our way to making it big & special! So let the fun begins...
Getting Started and Planning the Party
The good thing about this was this was not new to us. We did it barely a year ago. So we're sort of starting out to be party experts! ;-) Unfortunately though, I can't really tell how much was spent on everything since Gabe's Dad & Mom didn't really tell. :-)
Mickey Mouse Luau's Party
|Daddy Kristian, Kay (my sister) & Gabe|
|♥Yours Truly, JB & Chase♥|
|Notice the cool kiddos in shades...Chase & Gabe|
- Invitations by Adworks Graphic Design
- Contact Person : Norman CruzAddress :Unit 103 Greenrich Mansion Cond., Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1600Telephone No: (632) 636-5570, 497-2315Mobile No: (63917) 851-8866Fax No. : (632) 636-5570
- Venue & Food: ANA'S PAVILION, Amando's Resort, Villa Dolores, Angeles City
- As expected, with the family & friends we have, the guests were around 200 adults, and more than 30 kids.
- Balloon Arrangements c/o Me & my sister
- I guess we did a better job in pulling this off! :-)
- Party Host: Clownderia
- As always, we really do ♥ their services. The Hosts came in Hawaiian Minnie Mouse & Mickey Mouse. The games were appropriate, and the mode of communication is in English. They were also helpful in arranging some of the other items like the give-aways, prizes etc. They also took care of the registration. And they also made the distribution of give aways in a very organize manner.
- Party Cake: Breads o Cake
- The Cake is just amazing with the Mickey Mouse topper (huge!). It's kinda pricey though...but since it's their first, so it was go,go,go! ;-)
- Souvenirs, Loot Bags & Giveaways
- The storage box were made by Jelly Bellies.
- The Loot Bags were Mickey Reusable Woven Sack Bags wit lots of goodies such as sticker sheets, pencils, crayons, sharpeners, stationary sets and a whole lot more.
- More Games & Other Treats
- Aside from the parlor games, wherein both kids & young at ♥ participated and enjoyed, there were also the usual Pinata & Pabitin (a favorite Filipino Treat for kids wherein toys & goodies are tied in a wood frame, & they it's raised up & down by an adult and kid's can get the items by reaching them up by jumping).
- We made it extra special by giving out a Lei (Hawaiian Garland) to the guest.
- Kids also get their own summer shades to create a more summer look effect.
- Other Kiddie Booths...
- Our very own Popcorn Station - Now, being wiser, we brought Goldilocks small pack Caramel Pop Corns, which are actually yummier! :-)
- Go Nuts Donuts Station - this was the time that Krispy Kreme hadn't entered the Philippines. In fairness, up until we had a taste of the real thing, GoNuts are just fine, & they are not as pricey.
- Pop Corn Station c/o Holy Kettle Corn - with around 60 pieces of the small packs, I negotiated that a server would also be available.
- Chocolate Fondue/Fountain -It was actually my first try to use my very own. This being the first, we had a problem of getting the right thickness of the fondue to make it actually flow...but we eventually figured it out just in time.
- Soft Ice Cream - this was another services offered by Clownderia.
- Face Painting
- Bubble Fun - I used my Gazillion Bubble Machines
|Thank You all for Coming! :-)|
|Bubble Fun! Me with Chase, Gabe with Ate Mai, Gabe with Mom & Dad|
|Gabe's Sade Side of the Family with Mickey & Minnie|
|The Cake with Giant Mickey, Loot Bags, Storage Boxes, Goodies, Beverage Fountain, Gifts|